Christian studied Nutritional, Food and Consumer Sciences , followed up with a university degree in Agribusiness. Therefore, he has therefore the big picture when it comes to the evaluation of new food trends and the development of innovative food products.
In addition, he has also about 6 years of experience in the work with and in young food companies and especially in field of Product- and Business development.
His main passion are old neglected ingredients, which can be turned into a tool to fight poverty and to accelerate rural development.
• 2011 B.Sc. Nutritional, Food and Consumer Sciences
• 2014-2016 Product manager Baobab Social Business gGmbH
• 2015 B.A. Agribusiness
• 2016 Operation manager Paleo Jerky
• 2017 Managing Director Zucozero GmbH
• 2018 Owner of NUSO – Nutrition Solutions
• 2018 Coordinator of the African Baobab Alliance
• 2018 Business Developer & Mentor @ Fridge Ventures
• 2019 Project Manager Food @ Startup Germany e.V.
Want to learn more about Christian and NUSO? Listen to the Spotify interview about him and his work: